Exceptional customer support is at the core of any successful business. Your customers expect timely responses around the clock. According to Gartner,up to 89% of businesses mainly compete on customer experiences.
Brands dealing with global customers need communication to surpass language barriers. Speaking to customers in their language can help you build trust at all stages of the customer lifecycle including marketing, sales, support and engagement. In fact, responding quickly encourages people to pay more in the future, as per a Harvard Business Review study.
For an online business competing in global markets with a diverse customer base, your customers expect instant query resolution, in a language of their choice, on their preferred channel.
Offering multilingual support is quintessential for both B2B and B2C companies.
- 72.4% of consumers said they would be more likely to buy a product with help/information in their language.
- 70% of customers are more loyal to companies that offer native language support.
- 74% of consumers are more likely to repurchase if after-sales care is offered in their language.
Now that we’ve established how critical it is to offer multi-lingual support, especially if your target audience is present across global markets. What do brands currently do to solve this problem?
- They try to hire support agents who speak the native tongue in every geographical market they operate in and train them. This is scalable to an extent but requires significant operational costs.
- Or they ask their agents to alternate between the Google Translate tab and support software tab to translate every message. This alt-tabbing routine brings down the agent’s productivity. It also hurts their First response time, Average handling time, CSAT, etc., thus directly affecting your SLAs.
The problem with the above 2 methods is that these are cost heavy, non-efficient options that do not support scale or productivity.
So what can you do? It’s not like there are agents who know 100+ languages. Well, now there are!
With Yellow.ai’s Auto Translate feature you can enable your agents to translate in over 100+ languages in real time in just a few minutes! This facilitates you agents and customers the freedom to speak in their preferred language while our powerful platform takes care of the rest.
This allows your English speaking support team to handle queries of non-English customers without compromising on customer satisfaction, while meeting your SLAs. Making it a win-win-win solution for you, your agents, and your customers!
Here’s a video explaining the feature in detail:
Now you can scale your customer experience by providing more personalized customer support without significant operational costs.
“The average French Speaking Customer Service Representative in the US makes $33,280/year. Now think about the cost you save for 10 such agents for each language. ”
Make CX your competitive advantage by using Yellow.ai’s customer experience platform.