The global software as a service (SaaS) market size was USD 113.82 billion in 2020. The market is expected to grow from USD 130.69 billion in 2021 to USD 716.52 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 27.5% during the 2021-2028 period.
To support the exponential growth of SaaS companies, marketers are on the front lines with on-point lead generation strategies that will fuel their business growth.
Engaging your audience with the right content and collecting quality data that helps to qualify the leads are the two biggest challenges B2B marketers face, according to recent research.
Traditionally, acquiring leads is 10 times more expensive than converting the leads that you already have. Some 60% of B2B marketers say their lead generation challenges cost them wasted time/resources, and 59% they say lead to missed opportunities for revenue.
Over the years, many tools have been used for lead generation and lead nurturing, but businesses have increasingly turned to AI virtual assistants. This is because chatbots are a low investment lead generation tool with high ROI.
Half of the businesses that use AI chatbots for lead generation have generated more high-quality leads. Lead generation AI chatbots are unrivaled when it comes to connecting and engaging with prospects. Humans may miss a lead, but AI chatbots would not.
Using AI chatbots for lead generation can significantly reduce the cost and effort of engaging prospects and customers throughout their journey.
In this guide, we will walk you through the various ways to engage with your prospects continuously and effectively to improve the conversion pipeline :
Enhance the experience when a visitor lands on your website:
- Recommend blogs based on a visitor’s activity on the page → A visitor who exits your blog page without reading a significant chunk of your blog probably didn’t find what they were looking for. Such drop-offs can be prevented by collecting visitor preferences and recommending better content right when the visitor is about to bounce off.
Target such visitors using URL Targeting, Scroll % and Exit Intent
Enrich your lead data by collecting visitor’s interests and preferences
- Collect Opt-ins to nurture the prospect with right content → If a visitor finishes reading the entire blog, they probably liked what they read. This might be the perfect moment to collect a WhatsApp or email opt-in in order to start sending them similar blogs.
Target such visitors using URL Targeting and Scroll %
Build your lead database with personalized engagements
When a visitor is scrolling through the solutions page:
Build the credibility of the solution being offered → A visitor exploring your solutions is a potential customer. Win their confidence by suggesting related blogs and customer success stories to move them a step closer to conversion.
Target such visitors using URL Targeting
Recommend case studies supporting the solutions page
When visitors land on your homepage via either organic or paid channels:
- Help visitors navigate the journey with personalized nudges → Brands do not want visitors spending too much time on the homepage. Visitors should quickly move to the next stage in the funnel: solutions page, blogs or the pricing page. We can use URL Targeting, Seconds on Page, Seconds of Inactivity and Scroll % triggers to identify visitors who are stuck on the homepage, and use Inbound Campaigns to help them move to the next stage.
Target users based on their website behaviour
Collecting prospect details at the right time
- Personalize engagements based on visitor’s interests → Visitors will often land on your website through an external campaign or referrer. Such visitors have a very specific intent. You can identify which source they’ve come from using URL Query Param and Referrer targeting rules, and create personalized engagements.
Target visitors based on the source of the campaign
Engage with your prospects with hyper-personalized content based on their interests
When a prospect lands on the pricing page to evaluate your offerings –
- Qualify leads & schedule demos → Identify visitors who want to schedule a demo, let the intelligent chatbot qualify them and set up a meeting, ensuring that your sales team wakes up to a productive calendar. Use the CTA Click event to achieve the same.
Target visitors based on their activity on the page
Collect lead information instantly
- Increase conversions by sending personalized offers→ Visitors who spend too much time on the pricing page or are about to exit it can be converted faster through targeted promotions.
Target such visitors using URL Targeting, Seconds on Page, Seconds of Inactivity and Exit Intent
Send personalized offers based on user activity
Leveraging Yellow.ai’s end-to-end engage module, customers can now convert website visitors into prospects by engaging with them through personalized content that matches their interests and preferences thereby optimizing lead conversion rates for fast-paced B2B SaaS companies.
Learn more on how conversational AI can help you accelerate lead conversion by at least 25%. Book a demo now!